Provide you with a scalable, secured and robust solution to easily connect to customer sites or datacentres wherever they are in the world.
A service based on a trusted standard, simple and easy to implement with rapid delivery.
A scalable and cost-efficient solution to meet any increased bandwidth
A fully secured and redundant network with a worldwide reach, a unique presence in Africa and full coverage of France.
With Ethernet Now, connectivity services can be managed and monitored online in real time with high flexibility.
|Essential •||Dynamic •||Intense •|
|Capacity and Baseline Services|
|Class of Service||Standard||Premium||Premium|
|Availability Rate SLA|
|Customer Service Center|
|Global Service Management|
|Proactive Penalty Management|
• High bandwidth granularity from 2Mbps to 10 Gbps
• The possibility to increase capacity without service interruption
• Standard technology and a MEF-certified product (MEF 3.0) (lien MEF)
• Technology adapted to corporate needs: transparency & simplicity of LAN interconnect
• Shorter lead time compared to other bandwidth solutions, with a delivery time of 4 weeks
• Native protection of Ethernet connectivity thanks to the redundancy of our MPLS backbone
• A traffic rerouting speed of less than 1 second, in the (unlikely) event of a route failure
• 99.99% annual availability guaranteed on our PoP to PoP services (99.85% on PoP to customer site in France)
• 4h Guaranteed Time-to-Restore on PoP to PoP services or POP-to-End in France
EVPL is an e-line service provided on top over our MPLS network. This point-to-point connection is available from 2 Mbps up to 10 Gbps, which offers you high scalability and flexibility to meet your customers' growing needs. Using Ethernet Pseudo Wire technology, it connects two geographically distant customer sites with an emulated link over an IP/MPLS backbone.
This service can be used to connect headquarters to datacenters or to interconnect datacenters
Our Ethernet connectivity services benefit from our fully secured and redundant international IP backbone network and a strong presence in core locations across the world.
An extensive network infrastructure across the globe, our Ethernet Services can connect more than 100 datacentres in Europe, the US, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. We are constantly expanding our global reach to get closer to our customers.
A unique presence in Africa Our commitment to investing in international networks means our coverage in Africa is among the very best, with PoPs in Ivory Coast, Ghana, South Africa and Nigeria. Our Djoliba network in West Africa is expanding in 2020 with new destinations such as Burkina Faso, Guinea, Liberia, Mali and Senegal.
Total coverage of France In addition to our international network, you can also benefit from our French domestic network which offer a seamless solution to connect any customer sites in France.
Ethernet Now is the digital and innovative version of our EVPL service. Relying on SDN technologies, it connects our 60 Points of Presence across the world with an ordering & delivery process of just a few minutes! Available through our Portal or through API, Ethernet Now can be fully integrated into your business activity.